Group Compensation Program
- Must be a not-for-profit organization.
- All volunteers must be at least 14 years of age. Volunteers under 18 years of age need a parent/guardian to sign the waiver on behalf of their child located here. A copy of this waiver will be provided to the parent/guardian via email after the waiver is submitted.
- Must provide a minimum of 5 volunteers per shift volunteered.
- One adult must accompany each registered compensation group. If sending more than five volunteers under the age of 18, additional adult volunteers must be provided at a rate of one adult per every five volunteers under 18 years of age.
- Must meet the registration deadline of October 1, 2023, to qualify for grant funding in exchange for volunteer hours worked. This includes submitting all names of volunteers you’re sending as part of your group.
- We require the Compensation Group Coordinator to collect emergency contact information for their group of volunteers. This information must be readily available in case of an emergency.
- All group volunteers must sign in AND sign out of their shift(s). Failure to do so could result in decreased funding. Partial shifts (leaving before registered time without replacing a volunteer with another) may also result in reduced funding.
Compensation Rate Structure
1 shift = $25 donation per volunteer
2 shifts = $55 donation per volunteer
3 shifts = $85 donation per volunteer
4 shifts = $150 donation per volunteer