Sponsor Dozer Day
Dozer Day would not be possible if it wasn’t for our amazing sponsors. Thank you for considering a partnership with the Nutter Foundation to present Dozer Day to the Vancouver/Portland metro area.
Dozer Day has become a highly anticipated community event with an annual attendance of approximately 20,000 guests and wide-spread local television coverage. Most importantly, Dozer Day teaches about building sustainable communities, industry opportunities and educates children about safety with excess funds going back to many children’s charities. To date, over $1.8 million dollars have been awarded. Click here to see the full list of donation recipients.
*In-kind donations receive a sponsorship value totaling half the items’ retail value (example: equipment donation valued at $5,000 retail receives a $2,500 Dozer Day sponsorship). $10,000 sponsors must provide a minimum $5,000 cash donation. For more information on Dozer Day sponsorship, contact Renee Nutter: Renee@NutterFoundation.org.
If you need to submit sponsorship information (such as proof of insurance, logo, etc. please click the button below).
Facts About Dozer Day Event
- The Nutter Foundation manages Dozer Day and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Donations are tax-deductible (contact your tax advisor for details)
- Children’s charities benefit from Dozer Day
- Dozer Day is ALWAYS the 3rd weekend in May
- Dozer Day continues to grow annually
- Sponsorship deadline is March 1st to ensure booth space and inclusion on printed materials
- Dozer Day in now hosted in 5 locations nationally! The construction fun can be found in: Vancouver, WA; Yakima, WA; Seattle, WA; Spokane, WA; and Eugene, OR coming in 2022
Excavator Rental Services
Ferguson Enterprises Inc.
Old Spaghetti Factory
Parker, Smith & Feek Insurance
Schlotfeldt Law Firm PLLC
811 Oregon Utility Notification Center
American Medical Response (AMR)
B&B Tile Masonry Corporation
Creative Media Enterprises
Vancouver Family Magazine