Given Back to Children's Charities Throughout the U.S.
Dozer Day® Grants
If you are a children’s nonprofit organization you may be eligible for free or reduced-price reservations. Please send requests on your non-profit letterhead along with IRS tax exempt documentation to email@example.com
About the Nutter Family Foundation:
The Nutter Family Foundation is a private foundation established in 2006 that focuses on the needs of children; believing that when children are given the opportunity to develop their talents, society thrives.
The Nutter Foundation’s primary contribution is our signature annual event, Dozer Day®, that puts kids in the driver’s seat of real heavy construction equipment, fire engines, an ambulance, and much more while educating about building sustainable communities, industry opportunities, and public safety.
Excess funds generated by Dozer Day® also provide funding for children’s charities; with non-profits that volunteer to help with the event receiving first-priority for grant fulfillment. This special prioritization, is a practical way the Nutter Foundation encourages children to develop a core-value of giving back to their community.
The Foundation is governed by a board of directors which make the final decision on all grants and expenditures made by the Foundation.
Facts About Dozer Day®:
- The Nutter Family Foundation manages Dozer Day® and is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Donations are tax-deductible (contact your tax advisor for details).
- Children’s charities benefit from Dozer Day®.
- Dozer Day® continues to grow annually.
- Sponsorship deadline is to months prior to the scheduled event to ensure booth space and inclusion on printed materials.
- Dozer Day® in now hosted in multiple locations throughout the country. To find a Dozer Day® in another city, please visit dozerday.org